How do I return an item?
Customers may return unused items for 30 days after the date of the invoice for a full refund for the product.
We understand the need to try things out, especially given that our product is an unconventional one. For this reason we are offering the Try-me program (see the link on the left labeled "DISCOUNTS").
To return a Soles2dance kit to us, simply ship all components of the kit to our address:
5678 Lakeshore Dr.
Please note the following restrictions on returns:
- We do not refund the shipping and handling charge unless there was an obvious manufacturing defect. Please include a note with your returned items that explains that you are returning the kit because of a manufacturing defect.
- We do not refund the cost of shipping the product back to us.
- We refund only the cost of the product.
- There is no need for customers to request a return authorization, but we will not refund money if any of the components are missing, have signs of wear, or had the protective foil over the adhesive backing removed.
- We do not refund money for products that were bought with the TRYME Coupon Code. Those items were bought "as is" and they may have minor manufacturing defects.